Yesterday (12/5) the OnGuard Academy took place in Oosterhout.
A nice group of credit professionals joined us for an interactive workshop about “Change management”.
The workshop was lead by professional trainer Rudolf Juliet. He started the discussion on what change means:
- What do you want to change?
- Why is it so difficult to change?
- What happens during a change process?
- What dynamics do we experience when we want/need to manage change for a group or team?
Everybody in the group took a test to find out what their communication style is and in what way we act in a team.
It was a very interesting process and we ended up with good discussions about the up- and downside of the different styles.
We discussed what the best way is to cooperate with people, managers, team-members, customers of a different or equal communication style.
The reactions of the attendees were very positive.
A few examples:
- ‘Because of the timing (after 14.30) I do not have to sacrifice a big part of my day at the office: I like it and my management too!’
- ‘I expected a commercial story but this was not commercial at all. ‘
- ‘Great to meet up with other credit managers.’
- ‘I have attended the OnGuard Academy a few times and I really like the variety in content and venues for the meetings.’
- ‘Rudolf is a very inspiring and fun workshop presenter.’
Webinar ‘Time to change’ May 25th
If you have not been able to attend or want to hear more about the subject of change management and communication dynamics join the OnGuard webinar ‘Time to change’ on May 25th.
Sign up now! Webinar ‘Time to change’