OnGuard we continuously work on new innovations to the OnGuard software in order to help professional international companies to improve their credit management processes. We strive to provide customers with optimal support by providing the best software and services. And you can contribute to this process!
You work with the Development Department for at least 5 months. To fill in your internship as good as possible, you will start with an internal training in which you will learn everything about the OnGuard software, the techniques behind it and our method. You will soon use the gained knowledge in practice and you will help with testing the software according to the agile/Scrum method. You also assist to the daily work such as assessing the functional specifications and documenting the test results. Besides, we are also very interested in your vision on testing and any improvements we can make in testing the software. Together with your colleagues you make sure that the software is delivered to the Product Owners, in such a way that it is of a high quality. With your team you make sure that the software works properly for our customers. In addition, you will have the opportunity to work on one or more projects that really contribute to the further development of the department and also contribute to the successful completion of your internship.
We work according to the agile/Scrum method, this means that as an intern Software Tester you are part of a scrum team. The team you work in is a small multidisciplinary agile/Scrum team that exists of 2-4 own Developers and a small-outsourced team.
• 3rd year HBO education direction Informatics, ICT or similar with particular interest in the discipline of Software Tester
• 32-40 hours a week
• Any work experience, for example, through a previous internship is a plus
• Preferably knowledge of the software development process and/or the process concerning the testing of software
• Knowledge of ASP.NET C# (Webforms, MVC) is a plus
• Knowledge of SQL and MS SQL Server/RDBMS is a plus
• Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English
• Eager to learn
• Initiative and result-orientated
• Analytical skills
• Communicative skills
• Enjoy challenges
• Naturally positive attitude
• Location: Nederhorst den Berg/Amsterdam
• Attractive internship compensation
• Active participation in the development of the OnGuard software
• Flexible working hours
• Your own set of tasks and responsibilities
• Opportunities for personal development
• Professional and dedicated team with respect for each individual
OnGuard is a market leader in developing and implementing software for credit management. OnGuard has an impressive global client base spread across around 50 countries worldwide. We offer a unique software solution that integrates credit, collections and complaints management and cash allocation for the best payment results and long term business relationships.
Our team is professional, devoted to working hard and always striving for the best results. Our castle looks posh from the outside, but once you get inside you meet inspiring, brilliant and fun people that know you by your first name and whose doors are always open for a question, some advice or just a chat. We all contribute to OnGuard, are valued for this and proud of it!
Apply today and let’s meet. Send us your resume and motivation via the form underneath. If you’re interested in an internship that is not mentioned, please contact our Human Resources department via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 294 256 666. We will let you know what the possibilities are for you.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.