At OnGuard we continuously work on innovations to the OnGuard software in order to help professional international companies to improve their credit management processes. We strive to provide customers with optimal support by providing the best software and services. You can contribute to this process!
We are looking for an expert who as part of the development team defines the test strategy to make sure that the quality of the released product continues to improve. You are responsible for setting up the Agile testing Pyramid. You setup a roadmap for the improvement of the quality at OnGuard and for a roadmap for the test automation implementation. You guide all agile team members in becoming test experts (technical and functional). The team you work in is a small multidisciplinary scrum/Agile team that exists of 2-4 programmers that are OnGuard and outsourced developers.
• Bachelor/university degree and reasoning level
• Available fulltime
• 5 years + experience in Agile testing
• 5 years + experience with automated testing and testing tools
• Experienced in the technical part of testing
• Strong familiarity of TFS and VSTS
• Expertise in continuous integration/delivery
• Ability to think out of the box and be creative
• You don’t mind to having set everything up from scratch
• Expertise in Testing as part of a DTAP environment
• Knowledge of database testing
• Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch, both written and verbal
• Be a hands on tester that leads by example
• Lead other QA’s and developers to start ‘Agile’ testing
• Ability to work well in a dynamic environment with a diversity of professionals
• You are an easy communicator at all levels
• Professional, enthusiastic, ambitious, team player
• Work closely with other teams in order to align your vision
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Your own set of tasks and responsibilities
• Opportunities for personal development
• Professional and dedicated team with respect for every individual
OnGuard is a market leader in developing and implementing software for credit management. OnGuard has an impressive global client base spread across around 50 countries worldwide. We offer a unique software solution that integrates credit, collections and complaints management and cash allocation for the best payment results and long term business relationships.
Our team is professional, devoted to working hard and always striving for the best results. Our castle looks posh from the outside, but once you get inside you meet inspiring, brilliant and fun people that know you by your first name and whose doors are always open for a question, some advice or just a chat. We all contribute to OnGuard, are valued for this and proud of it!
Apply today and let’s meet. Send us your resume or your link to your LinkedIn profile via the form underneath. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department via email@example.com or +31 (0) 294 256 666.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.