At OnGuard we continuously work on new innovations to the OnGuard software in order to help professional international companies to improve their credit management processes. We strive to provide customers with optimal support by providing the best software and services. You can contribute to this process!
The team you work in is a small multidisciplinary scrum/agile team that exists of 2-4 own Developers and outsourced Developers. The project has a tight timetable and must meet a high-quality level.
Responsibilities of your scrum team
• HBO education or similar working experience and reasoning level;
• 2+ years of experience as a developer
• Broad experience of programming within functionally rich software applications;
• Experience with test driven development
• Understanding of object-oriented software engineering design principles (DRY, KISS, SOLID)
• Understanding and experience in Agile SCRUM methodologies
• Ability to identify tasks which require automation and automate them
• Excellent communications skills in English and preferably Dutch basic knowledge
• Available fulltime
• Familiarity with TFS and VSTS is a pre
• Working with an agile mind-set comes naturally
• Know how to have fun, can handle feedback and possess a shart eye of consistency
• Ability to think out of the box and be creative
• You like problem solving and challenges
• Ability to work well in a dynamic environment with a diversity of professionals
• Knowledge of database testing
• You are an easy communicator at all levels
• Professional, enthusiastic, ambitious, team player
• Competitive basic salary
• Active participation in the development of the OnGuard software
• Flexible working hours
• Your own set of tasks and responsibilities
• Opportunities for personal development
• Professional and dedicated team with respect for every individual
OnGuard is a market leader in developing and implementing software for credit management. OnGuard has an impressive global client base spread across around 50 countries worldwide. We offer a unique software solution that integrates credit, collections and complaints management and cash allocation for the best payment results and long term business relationships.
Our team is professional, devoted to working hard and always striving for the best results. Our castle looks posh from the outside, but once you get inside you meet inspiring, brilliant and fun people that know you by your first name and whose doors are always open for a question, some advice or just a chat. We all contribute to OnGuard, are valued for this and proud of it!
Apply today and let’s meet. Send us your resume and motivation via the form underneath. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 294 256 666.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.