At OnGuard we continuously work on innovations to the OnGuard software in order to help professional international companies to improve their credit management processes. We strive to provide customers with optimal support by providing the best software and services. And you can contribute to this process!
We are looking for an expert who as part of the Development team defines a strategy to improve and maintain the database. You are responsible for building a structure that meets the long-term general business needs, besides the day-to-day database tuning, performance monitoring, and general technical troubleshooting. Based on these evaluations, you will plan growth and capacity changes. You will lead the developers to work with the designed structure and implement this structure in the actual application. The team you work in is a small multidisciplinary scrum/Agile team that exists of 2-4 Developers that are OnGuard and outsourced developers.
• Bachelor/university degree and reasoning level
• Available fulltime
• 7 years + experience as a DBA
• Database theory and design
• Database technologies e.g. Microsoft SQL Server, Failover Clustering
• SQL, MDX, and DMX language
• General Knowledge of Distributed Computing Architectures
• General understanding of operating systems. Both Windows and Linux
• General understanding of storage technologies
• General understanding of routine maintenance, recovers and handling the failover of a database
• Strong familiarity of TFS and VSTS
• Excellent communication skills in English and preferably Dutch, both written and verbal
• Ability to build a database in an agile way that assures structure to long term and short term business needs
• Know how to have fun, can handle feedback and possess a shart eye of consistency
• Ability to think out of the box and be creative
• You like problem solving and challenges
• Ability to work well in a dynamic environment with a diversity of professionals
• Knowledge of database testing
• You are an easy communicator at all levels
• Professional, enthusiastic, ambitious, team player
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working hours
• Your own set of tasks and responsibilities
• Opportunities for personal development
• Professional and dedicated team with respect for every individual
OnGuard is a market leader in developing and implementing software for credit management. OnGuard has an impressive global client base spread across around 50 countries worldwide. We offer a unique software solution that integrates credit, collections and complaints management and cash allocation for the best payment results and long term business relationships.
Our team is professional, devoted to working hard and always striving for the best results. Our castle looks posh from the outside, but once you get inside you meet inspiring, brilliant and fun people that know you by your first name and whose doors are always open for a question, some advice or just a chat. We all contribute to OnGuard, are valued for this and proud of it!
Apply today and let’s meet. Send us your resume or your link to your LinkedIn profile via the form underneath. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 294 256 666.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.