The Finance department is responsible for the organisation and implementation of the entire financial administration. A part of the tasks involved is booking invoices appropriately and creating sales invoices for the Dutch as well as for the foreign entities of OnGuard. As an Accounting Officer you make a significant contribution to this. Also, you are responsible for the handling and monthly processing of the credit card expenses, expenses claims and bank mutations in which you independently and with a high degree of responsibility have frequent contact with (internal and external) customers.
Together with your colleagues, you manage the processing of the order intake, the administration concerning our account receivables and account payables, you take care of the monthly VAT returns, you contribute to the preparations of the month-end closing, you monitor the planning and control cycle, and are responsible for timely and properly supplying the data for the management report. You also actively contribute to internal projects and give solicited and unsolicited advice to others within the organisation with your customer orientated and positive attitude.
You have knowledge of many financial facets within this field and act as a true all-rounder. From day one you are expected to look at the current processes with a critical eye, bring in new ideas for the development of the financial process and have a proactive, hands-on attitude. You are very skilled with Excel and can use it to perform all kinds of analysis. With your colleagues you work in the interest of the team and focus on the customer first.
• Minimum Bachelor work and reasoning level
• Available fulltime
• 2-3 years of relevant experience as an all-round finance employee
• Relevant accounting knowledge within a B2B environment
• Experience within the software and cloud sector is a plus
• Knowledge of various ERP systems (such as AFAS Profit) is a big plus
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office (in particular Excel)
• Excellent communicative skills in Dutch and English
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills
• Numerical insight
• Critical mentality and very accurate
• Hands on and can do mentality
• Proactive and entrepreneurial
• Customer and result-orientated
• Strong communication skills
• Able to perform under pressure
• Team player
• Competitive basic salary
• Flexible working hours
• Your own set of tasks and responsibilities
• Opportunities for personal development
• Professional and dedicated team with respect for every individual
OnGuard is a market leader in developing and implementing software for credit management. OnGuard has an impressive global client base spread across around 50 countries worldwide. We offer a unique software solution that integrates credit, collections and complaints management and cash allocation for the best payment results and long term business relationships.
Our team is professional, devoted to working hard and always striving for the best results. Our castle looks posh from the outside, but once you get inside you meet inspiring, brilliant and fun people that know you by your first name and whose doors are always open for a question, some advice or just a chat. We all contribute to OnGuard, are valued for this and proud of it!
Apply today and let’s meet. Send us your resume and motivation via the form underneath. If you have any questions, please contact our Human Resources department via firstname.lastname@example.org or +31 (0) 294 256 666.
Acquisition based on this vacancy is not appreciated.